Saturday, January 23, 2010

Character design - Taste

this is the last assignment of the character design week. We listned to a short story called "Taste". We then had to design at least three characters in the story and do a lineup of them in color. I can recommend listening to the story because it's very funny and has some really exciting characters to play around with.
I figured out a helpfull method to make different headshapes in photoshop that was really the main help in this assignment. I used the lasso tool to make a shape. then I filled it with colour and with a darker colour I made the lines on top of the shape.


this is the final version of my three characters. I really like the end result and I like how I went a little out of my own style this time.
Generally I found the character design week very fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment